Saturday, January 6, 2018

Like gasoline, a fire running wild...



I can't see, 'cause it's burning deep inside
Like gasoline, a fire running wild
No more fear 'cause I'm getting closer now
So unreal, but I like it anyhow
And I go faster and faster and faster and faster for life


Outfit
Dress: Addams // Melissa Baby Doll // N*40
Jacket: Addams // Melissa Denim Jacket // N*21

Boots: O V H .basic pack .High Boots v.2. add it

Neck: paper.arrow.co neck.wrap tied 

Hair
DOUX - Kimberly hairstyle [Fades]

Anatomy
Skin: Mert & BusenuR:  <BR> Ily Skin Pale (Appliers)
Eyes: Avi-GlamAG. Hope Eyes - Lagoon (Item was available @Shiny Shabby)
Head: Catwa – Catya Bento
Body, Hands + Feet: Maitreya – Lara V4.1
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Punky Ears /(Wear)

Pose
M I L A  p o s e s :: Gift Pack II

Location

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top