Saturday, March 24, 2018

I don't give a fuck



No, I don't give a damn
You keep reminiscin' on when you were my man
But I'm over you
Now you're all in the past
You talk all that sweet talk, but I ain't comin' back
Cut you off
I don't need your love
So you can try all you want
Your time is up, I'll tell you why
(I'll tell you why)
You say you're sorry
But it's too late now
So save it, get gone, shut up
(Too late now)
'Cause if you think I care about you now
Well, boy, I don't give a fuck
Boy, I don't give a fuck

Outfit : [RED GIRL] Off shoulder Tee @Mainstore and Marketplace
Tattoo -Endless Pain Tattoos- Free Birds @Applique Round

Everything else:
TETRA - Banana Hair (Balayage)
Blueberry - Tinker - Legwarmer Set - Black
^^Swallow^^ Punky Ears  and  Aphrodite Bento Rings (WEAR)
[ Focus Poses ] F*ck Your Bad Vibes  Backdrop
Pose FOXCITY. Sass-4

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top