Monday, January 7, 2019

Say that you're the one who's taking me home


I don't want somebody else to call my name
No, I don't want somebody else when you could just say
Say that you're the one who's taking me home
'Cause I want you on my skin and my bones
Knocking me off my feet
Just say I'm the one that you need (oh, please)
Say that you're the one who's taking me home
So I can get you alone

CREDITS
Pose: Magnetic Love by Hazeel @ Pose Fair - New ❤

Jules wears:
Hair: F106  by KMH  @ Salon 52 coming 10th January - New ❤

Necklace : Necklace heart – Date Night Gacha by Vanilla Bae @ Lootbox  New  ❤
Dress : Long Dress – Rare  Maitreya  Strip me collection Date Night Gacha  by Vanilla Bae @ Lootbox  New ❤
Undies : Panty – Maitreya Date Night Gacha  by Vanilla Bae @ Lootbox – New  ❤
Hip chain : Hip charm – Date Night Gacha  by Vanilla BaeLootbox  New  ❤
Heels Date Night Heels - Maitreya - Red by Vanilla BaeLootbox  New ❤

Theo wears :
Hair: Baron by Stealthic 
Tuxedo: Marc Bowtie Tuxedo Jacket - GIANNI by  L&B
Pants: Marc Bowtie Tuxedo Slacks - GIANNI  by  L&B
Shoes: Edge Oxford Dress Shoes - GIANNI  by  L&B

 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top