Thursday, April 9, 2020

I can see it clearly now the rain is gone







Hello my dear followers and sponsors. Due some issues I stayed away from blogging till I feel better enough to get back at it, after all, blogging is what I love to do when it comes to Second Life.  I apologize for just disappearing without saying a word, it was a troubled time when I needed a break from everything and I needed to put my health in first place and leave everything else aside at that moment in order to get healthy again and for that reason I didn't have time to warn you.   But gladly I'm better now and I feel ready to blog again.

Thank you very much for your support!
and remember, stay home and stay safe!

Sincerly,
Julianne Hellershanks



CREDITS

Hair: Lamb. Gem
Dress: Addams // Trinity Rose Long Dress
Shoes: ::ROC:: Canvas Sneaker! High
Location: The Gateway

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top