Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Every rose has its thorn


Was it something I said or something I did
Did the words not come out right
Though I tried not to hurt you
Though I tried
But I guess that's why they say
Every rose has its thorn
Just like every night has its dawn
Just like every cowboy sings his sad, sad song
Every rose has its thorn
Outfit
BouBouKi Bra & Corset: Zinna . Exclusively ( Discounted only for the duration of the event) for REDOUX EVENT Starts Feb 14 

Tattoo And Lipstick
Crimson Rose Tattoo and Rose Wrists Tattoo - 10L Gift  @Garden of Shadows

Burnished Lipsticks @ The Cosmetics Fair Opening on the 15th
  •  Four palettes available
  • Six shades included in each package
  • Each package only 99L / fatpack 299L
  • Demos available


Chair
Soy. Velvet Lounge Chair w/ tex change
Pose
Foxcity. Bad Kitty Vol2-7


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top