Saturday, April 21, 2018

In your house I long to be...


On a cobweb afternoon
In a room full of emptiness
By a freeway I confess
I was lost in the pages
Of a book full of death
Reading how we'll die alone
And if we're good, we'll lay to rest
Anywhere we want to go
In your house I long to be
Room by room patiently
I'll wait for you there
Like a stone
I'll wait for you there
Alone






*Sweet Kajira*  Shara-  Maitreya dress @ Spring Fair
.::Hazeel::. Ladder of thoughts W-Pose
Refuge - Livy Chair @ Illuminate Event



Everything else:
::ROC:: Single Strap Heels
Sintiklia - Hair Ira - mini(GIFT)
Trompe Loeil - Tuva Minimalist Cottage
CHEZ MOI World Map Wall Decor 
Serenity Style- Inspired Space Desk , PC Screen, wall shelf , Picture Frame 


Picture taken at Binemust 








No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top