Monday, May 28, 2018

Is this how you feel?


Bright lights, feel alright
I’m gonna see her again tonight.
And now you’ve got me started
I’m gonna shake it right tonight.

But then I see you and
I wanna go where the beach is warm
And I won’t get stung
And I won’t get stormed by
memories of you

Baby, is this how you feel?
I wanna know, wanna know
Is this how you feel?



Sweet Kajra - Ivanna dress - @ Sense Event
Fortuna Jewelry - Unisex Rainbow watch @ Sense Event
Fortuna Jewelry - Jewelry - Aisha Earrings  @ The Avenue Event 
.::Hazeel::. Martini ~ Bento Pose 

BIGBULLY Vessel Lamps 
Fancy Decor: Floor Lamp
.[PM]Pixel Mode - The Marcus Studio Apartment
ARIA & The Loft - Aidan bed, Devon octagon mirror collage
Seven Emporium – Lets Get Weird Neon 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top