Monday, June 4, 2018

I know a girl


I know a girl, her name is Alys
She's a part time model and an Oxford scholar
She wears her hair in platinum, plaits down her back
She'll start to stutter if you make her nervous


And, yeah, she's got a face for the world
And she's getting bigger everyday that she works
So if you ask me, do I know somebody, child?
Yeah, I know a girl, I know a girl





     Second Life SyndicateSunday items, June 3rd - 5th, all items 69L$ 

                    http://secondlifesyndicate.com/syndicate-sunday/


                             Beauty of Darkness - Spikey Chained Earrings
                                             Arcadia - Hera Tunic
                                           Epicine - Bow Leggings


                                              Doux - Iggy hair
                                        Entangled Poses - Asura
                                                   ::ROC:: Single Strap Heels
                                                 FOXCITY:  Run Devil Run, Backdrop




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top