Saturday, June 2, 2018

Of the night


Wont you teach me how to love and learn,
There'll be nothing left for me to yearn,
Think of me and burn and let me hold your hand
I don't want to face the world in tears,
Please think again, I'm on my knees,
Sing that song to me, no reason to repent






                Second Life SyndicateSunday items, June 3rd - 5th, all items 69L$ 
                          http://secondlifesyndicate.com/syndicate-sunday/


                                       zOOm - Rianna Outfit - Top 
                                 Petite Mort- Basic Heather Leggings  



                          -Endless Pain Tattoos- Demon - coming @ We <3 Roleplay,                                                               Round June



                                                Everything Else

Stealthic - Paradox Hair
^^Swallow^^ Maitreya Aphrodite Bento Rings
^^Swallow^^ Punky Ears

FOXCITY. Photo Booth - Lucky Lounge (Rez) -  Insomnia pose

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top