Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Little of Your Love


You were just another recovering heart
I wasn't even gonna try
You wouldn't even give up time
Could be so easy, you make it hard
Don't think about it all too much
My love is gonna be enough
You're so close now
And I know now
You gotta give me just a little of your love, baby
And I'll try


CREDITS
Hair:  Gabryela by Doux
Sunglasses: Love glasses by Mirror- Valentine's gift @ Group Store (Copy and paste the link on local chat to join and grab your gift on the notices) - New❤
Necklace and chocker: Jewelry set Phoebe by Fortuna - Valentine's gift @ MainstoreNew❤
Top: Adrienne by Decoy @ Collabor88 - New❤
Skirt: Liani by Decoy @ Equal10 - New❤
Handbag: Lory by Idealia - New❤
Boots: Sissys by #Empire @ Collabor88 - New❤




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top