Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Love never felt so good


Baby, love never felt so good
And I doubt if it ever could
Not like you hold me, hold me
Oh, baby, love never felt so fine
And I doubt if it's ever mine
Not like you hold me, hold me



CREDITS

Pose: Beloved couple bento pose by .::Hazeel::. @ Pose Fair - New❤

Jules

Hair: Kimberly by Doux

Dress: This dress is part of Decoy Lovesick Hunt, there are 8 items around the store priced at L$25 for the Lovesick hunt + a free gift for the completing the HUD hunt!
Visit the hunt headquarters to pick up your FREE HUD!

Heels: Maddy Heels, Available now @ Decoy Mainstore for XOXO! Test your luck once a day at winning this item for free by saying "xoxo" in chat near the love spell, or buy it for L$50

Theo

Hair: Pete by Modulus
Beard:  Jeremy Bento Beard by Volkstone
Shirt:  COLSON Henley Shirt by Cold Ash
Pants: Original Chino M2 by  
Shoes:  Chase Sneakers by Deadwool 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top