Monday, February 22, 2021

Country Girl

 


One of the things I enjoy the most on SL is that I don't need to have winter! And I'm saying that because in RL I'm literally buried under snow with temperatures way below zero. So today when got this super cute Avery outfit from MeHoney that is at Cosmopolitan, it gave me that good vibe from summer days in the countryside, when all you need is a small shorts and you're ready enjoy your time all day long! This outfit comes with a super sexy lace bodysuit, belt and shorts and many different color to mix and match. It is really a must have!

Also when it's summer time, I'm not a huge fan of big accessories, I prefer something more light and delicate and VOBE has exactly what I like. VOBE - Rue Piercing and Janelle necklace. They're so well made and delicate and you can also choose with pieces you want to wear and also the colors, I simply love it!

And to strike a pose, SINCHI - Akemi Collection is super cute and detailed! The static poses are nicely done and the breathing animations are very smooth, making you looking good on photos and also inworld. 

And remember before your purchase always try the demo!

Also in my outfit/scene

  • LeLUTKA Lake Head 2.5
  • DOUX - Mecca hairstyle 
  • CuCa Designs - Hickory Barn

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top