Sunday, February 28, 2021

Killing Loneliness

 

 ðŸŽµ With the venomous kiss you gave me
I'm killing loneliness (Killing loneliness)
With the warmth of your arms, you saved me

Sometimes a song just goes so well with an scene that I can't help to listen to it over and over again. So hit the link above and share my love for His Infernal Majesty while we check this super sexy lingerie by MeHoney  @ The Kinky Event. The Gabby Set comes with bustier, garter belt and panties with a good range of colors for you to choose and optional glitter to wear with it. It looks awesome without the glitter but in my humble opinion, the gllittler is the cherry on top here, making this outfit really sexy and luxurious! 
It is also rigged for Legacy, Maitreya, KUPRA and Freya! And the good news don't stop there: You can save 50% on fatpacks!  Go get yours and remember to try the demo first!

The tattoo I have on is made by TAOX Tattoo - Roses Of The Times Sleeves. It comes in BoM, Omega and also many body appliers, 3 different shades and the details are to die for. One of my fav tats. and the best of all, it is unisex. So drop by  TAOX to check this one out!

And for the final touch, Rose & Thorn brings us this awesome backdrop named Vamp in the City. Seriously, it does give that cool vamp vibe that I haven't seen in SL for years and it kinda makes me want to go back to my roleplaying times when I used to be a Toreador vampire. Small deets aside Rose & Thorn also have this cool couple pose named "Sure Thing" and if you ask me, I loved it, nicely done and easy to adjust to any avatar. Both the pose and backdrop can be found at POSEvent


Other items
  • Sintiklia - Hair Titania 
  • *Bonita*  bento rings ~Or good or nothing~ 

And the guy in the picture is my MALT - Male Alt. I found the need to have another avatar for pictures because well... I'm too shy to ask for other people to join me for pics and as it is my avatar it just to easier to control, adjust the pose, where the other avie is looking at and so on. And that's all folks!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top