Monday, March 8, 2021

Home is wherever I'm with you

 


🎵 Oh, home, let me come home

Home is wherever I'm with you 🎵

Sometimes I like taking cute couple pictures too! Even tho I need my alt for that because you know, #singlepringleforever! At least it seems so... oh well not going into deets about my nearly non existent love live but let's talk about Vagary Poses! Vagary is at the MIIX Event with this awesome couple pose named "Welcome My Love" and seriously, it's so cute and romantic! Also easy very easy to adjust! So check out Miix Event.

And for outfit, DarkFire has this amazing new release, Alma Pullover and Pants. It comes in 20 colors
and it is rigged for Legacy + Perky,Maitreya + Petite. Super classy and comfy! And you can find it at DarkFire Mainstore.

This picture was taken at the wonderful Whimberly, it's really worth the visit!

And the hair I'm wearing, is Coven by Doux.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top