Sunday, March 14, 2021

Poster Girl

 

If there's something I've never seen for real but if I could, I definitely would have one and place it on my living room, it's a photo booth! Yeah one of those where you take pics and get them printed right away and I guess loooong ago, you could find those at fairs, malls and so one. Call me weird, but seriously, I've never seen one for real. But as in SL everything is possible, MadPea made for us this incredible Interactive Photo Booth and it's the most awesome retro item ever! It comes in three different colors, black, pink and wood. It also has color change options for neon and sign. Multiple sits for 1-2 avatars. Also, includes matching Prop Buckets with 7 temp-attach photo props for either left or right hand. It's a must have if you enjoy retro and also some good ol' roleplay! And you can find it in Uber till March 22! 

Today's outfit is the super cute Agata set by MeHoney. It comes with jacket, top and shorts and it has sizes for Lara, Legacy, Freya and Kupra. And the coolest part, you can save 50% on fatpacks. MeHoney Agata outfit can be found at Cosmopolitan till March 20th!

And if you're a shoe lover like me, you gonna love these I have on! Tantrum - Pheobe Heels are at the Gala Fair till March 30 and they have two color pack options and a fatpack with 3 bonus colors. Rigged for INITHIUM, Maitreya, and Belleza.  Go get yours!

And remember guys, try the demos first

Below more pictures!

P.S: The Photo Booth doesn't not come with a backdrop, I just placed it there for the scene. And this pictures where taken at the Backdrop City.








 






No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top