Friday, February 26, 2021

Emerald


It is kinda funny to start this post today because outside the snow almost melted completely from one day to another and the freezing cold is also almost gone as if the spring is just waiting there around the corner to make everything bloom after a long and dark winter.  Today when I got this super sexy Samantha Lingerie by Scandalize , I had no intentions of picking this emerald green color, since for whatever reason, which I think now is my mood, I always go for white, black or red when picking up a lingerie.  But I accidentally clicked on this color while having an interesting conversation that never in million years I thought I was going to have, which has keeping me smiling so hard that my cheeks are sore and suddenly everything feels colorful as if it was already spring.  But enough of me babbling here!  You can find this lingerie at the Kinky Event. It has two different options for bra and panties and many many many colors! A must have if  you want to look smexy and classy!

As if looking smoking hot isn't enough, what about also looking and feeling like a million bucks?
 - Secrets - brings you the gorgeous Eva Head Piece that you can get at Uber. This baby has different metal and gems options,  mix and match hud and can also be resized.  
 - Secrets -  also have the  Lovely Piercing,  for the Saturday Sale. And same as the Eva Head Piece, it has many different colors and gem options. Go check it out!

And to top up the this outfit with sass and class , OMY has the  Molly Breathing and Animated Set and seriously OMY has the best breathing and animated poses ever! The moves are smooth and so natural that once you try it on, you won't go back to any other ao!

And remember folks! Always try the demo before your purchase!

Other items on the scene:

  • Doux - Coven Hair, without hat
  • FOXCITY. VIP Photo Booth - Structural - Group Gift









No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top