Sunday, February 21, 2021

Succubus

 




Today I woke up with my dark side kicking in, asking to come out and why not? Everyone has a bit of a dark side and demons lurking in the shadows of our minds, no? Well at least I do! So to make it happen in great style, first I had to sharp my teeth a bit! 

For that I'm wearing Piercer Jaw by Clover and you can find it at Harajuku event. Mesh jaw and teeth set that can be resized and adjusted to fit most avatar heads. It has gums, teeth and tongue included with the option to turn the tongue, jaw, and teeth on/off. Two pieces included, the upper and lower jaw, which can be positioned separately, and will open and close with your facial pose. And it is also unrigged, so it might not fit perfectly on first wear. Please position and resize the jaw items to fit your avatar properly and make sure to remove or hide your the teeth that comes with your head to wear the Piercer Jaw. And boy these babies look really sharp!

As outfit, yes I know not covering much but hey, nightmares can be sexy too! I'm wearing Nicolette Leathers Set by -Secrets- made exclusively for the Fameshed X. This beauty is made for Legacy, Kupra and Maitreya. Comes with many different leather, metal and crystal options and you can also toggle on or off piercings, hearts and the middle stripes.

And last but not least I'm wearing cinphul // of old [scifi platforms]. I feel so powerful walking around with those that I keep them on for hours just to look at my feet and how awesome the materials are, as well the 16 colors they come with and they are also rigged for many different bodies.

Remember always to try the demos before your purchase!

Other items I'm wearing/on the scene 

  • LeLUTKA Lake Head 2.5
  • [LEGACY] Meshbody
  • [monso] Evelynn2 Hair /Black & Red
  • ^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears
  • -Suicidal Unborn! - Spectrum Eyes 
  • Skoll - Thirst? - Lips GIFT
  • TF: Body Veins
  • TF: Brawler :: Fresh Nose
  • TF: Ilska :: Veins/Red/Frown
  • FOXCITY. Spot On - Plexi Chair
  • FOXCITY. Sits. Vol3 

 




No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top