Saturday, February 27, 2021

Just what I needed

 


A man cave. Yes it was supposed to look like a man cave and well... Hmm maybe it's just too clean for that? I don't know but I guess I pulled it a bit right and I liked the way turned out at the end. So if you want to have a cool place to chill out, [amc] hits the spot with the Bachelor Pad Gacha for the MAN CAVE.  This set includes

  • Muscle Car Couch -  Commons have PG animations and Uncommons contain adult animations.
  • Mancave Beer Sign  - Common
  • Soda Machine - RARE - Dispenser with wearable and animated glass cups 
Other decor items on the scene:

  • BackBone - Do/Love Frames
  • DRD - The Trashy Executive Table - Gift
  • Fancy Decor & Commoner: Slater Cactus
  • Fancy Decor: B&W Rug
  • Nutmeg. Industrial Pendant Light
  • [Consignment] Vinyl Wall
  • [Krescendo] Rockstar Wire Art

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top