Sunday, April 18, 2021

Call me by your name

 


Cocaine and drinkin' with your friends

You live in the dark, boy, I cannot pretend

I'm not fazed, only here to sin

If Eve ain't in your garden, you know that you can

Call me when you want, call me when you need

Call me in the morning, I'll be on the way

Call me when you want, call me when you need

Call me out by your name, I'll be on the way like


I swear, if you're not at least humming this song after you listen to it or feeling like shaking your butt or some getting some pole dance lessons and tease the devil after watching this video... there's something very wrong with you. Like very wrong. And if you have no clue of what I'm talking about because this is supposed to be a blog post with credits, just click on the link above and you will know what I'm talking about!

So when I put this outfit on, first with my female avie, I was like yeah ok, looks good but something was missing and at the same time I was listening to Lil Nas X, Montero on the loop and those boots just hit me like a punch on the face and well, male avie it is, with high heels boots on, looking super fab and I almost went for a pole dance scene as well but that would be too obvious, so well still looking fab as well!  Ok, credits time before you kill me!



CREDITS

  • CODEX: MALPHAS HORNS 
  • CODEX: ARKAS HARNESS Chain - Come also with RLV option @ Man Cave
  • cinphul // STQ [armor + boots set] @ INITHIUM Event
  • cinphul // raptor ii [gloves] 
  • Clover - Hauntbeing Pet 
  • ^^Swallow^^ Gauged Ear  
  • Cubura - Kytta Brief 
  • Magika - Hair - Faye 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top