Monday, April 5, 2021

Salander

 

I don't know why but when I got this outfit on, I felt a bit like Lisbeth Salander. Yes I know, I know, no so fierce looking as her but all I could think of was her. So if you still don't know who is Lisbeth Salander, I recommend you to read The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson, watch the movies and the movie with the same but the swedish version. Enough of babbling, credits time!

  • CODEX - ORICHI SEPTUM NOSE @ NEO JAPAN -  Unrigged mesh, Left/Right options, 6 HD Dragon materials, 2 HD Katana textures and  Control HUD

  • Clover - Disc bombs @ NEO JAPAN  - A sci-fi disc bomb throwing system that allows you to draw out your inner ninja. Throw glowing bombs that change colour depending on the ammo type. Bomb types include: Smoke, Fire, Flower, Poison, and frost! Includes a bento throwing animation, and a unrigged, adjustable, beautiful mesh bomb forearm holster.

  • Midna - Ichika Set @ NEO JAPAN - Rigged for Legacy, Maitreya Lara and Maitreya Lara Petite. Jacket and bodysuit are sold separetly. Individual bodysuit hud: 4 metal+ 6 leg + 6 leather options .Individual jacket hud: 4 metal+ 6 leather + 6 borders options and also hideable parts , tucked / untucked versions by hud.

  • SINCHI - Louise (Animation Pack) - Static and Animated Poses

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top