Friday, March 5, 2021

Hurricane

 


It's been a little while since there have been a post with the male version of me here and that happens because I have more sponsors for female items and when I try to apply for male stores, well... I don't think they even bother themselves to look if there is any post with male items and that makes me a little sad but anyways let's talk about good stuff!

Kartel Originals is doing something that OMG! I'm loving it! When I put my hands on their newest item, the Max Electro Oxy Jacket, my jaw dropped! The color range and the materials are amazing! So if you like this cool sci-fi style, find the closest teleport beam and go get yours at the Cyber Fair

And guys also need cool poses right? OMY has the perfect ones. And this time they bring you the Jason Set of animated & breathing poses, that can be used either to take pictures or as AO. This set can be found at Manly Arena.


I'm this pic I'm also wearing: 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top