Thursday, March 11, 2021

I got you

 


I gotta confess, I've always been a little lazy about these couple animation huds but oh my! Guess who changed my mind? OMY did! Pun intended of course, OMY  released their second hud for men and it can be found at Pose Fair.  So if you want to snuggle up on your girl anywhere, MY GIRL' Hud is the right one for you!  Check on OMY Flickr for more info about this awesome hud! Well as my alt is wearing the hud, I'm posing with the Angelina animated and breathing set poses also by OMY

Scandalize released for the Vanity event the beautiful Georgia Set. It comes with top, jeans and heels with many colors and it is rigged for Kupra, Perky, Legacy, Maitreya and Petite. Remember to always try the demo and save a lot more on fatpacks!

And last but not least, my favorite ride by AMC -  The 250 TR , inspired by the iconic Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa, this classy baby is one of the best rides on the grid, not kidding. So visit AMC inworld to go for a test drive!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top