Sunday, March 21, 2021

To the left

 


🎵 To the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left
To the left, to the left
Don't you ever for a second get
To thinking you're irreplaceable 🎵 

Today I was listening to Beyoncé songs and when Irreplaceable started playing, for the first time ever the lyrics hit me and I was like hell yeah, some people really do make themselves replaceable. I mean, people do come and go from our lives and even though some are long gone, there will be that tiny piece that stays with us, could be a smile, a moment, the way that person talked to you or made you laugh or even how they made you mad, something always stays. But in the other hand, some others don't leave a thing, nothing and what do you do with those? You just replace them and after some time, you don't even remember they exist anymore and I don't know why I'm rambling here but I do know that it's time for the credits!


  • VOBE - Dominique Necklace - It comes in 10 pearls,7 diamonds and 4 metals colors that you can buy individually or in a fatpack (basic hud change only the diamond color). Also have the option to Hide/Show the necklaces. In this picture I hid the pearls. It's rigged for Maitreya,Belleza and Legacy!
  • SCANDALIZE. Dhonna Outfit @ Gala fair -  Rigged for Perky, Legacy, Maitreya , Petite and Freya. Top and Pants comes in many different colors and patterns. 
  • Veilance - NYX Handbag @ Tres Chic - Comes with hold & non-hold animation. Non-rigged & Re-sizable. Fatpack comes in 16 color options.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top