Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Synthian

 

After few days still not being able to get in the that famous cyber event because people don't know how to shop and move their butts away from there *rolls eyes over and over* I decided to get all cyber myself and found the perfect outfit! First let's talk about these tats:

  • Quadratus Demise / Quadrametics - Cybernetic Informatica Tatts, are going to be available on the 12th at the Skin Fair. It comes in different colors, BoM and even thought I'm wearing it only on my arms, it comes with a bunch of different parts such as arms, ears, hands, head and so on that you can mix and match as you wish.

  • Next in line: L.I.C - Shameless Harness, the name says it all! This sexy leather harness is available in many colors and you can also use the color pic and choose the color you want! It's rigged for almost all the bodies on the grid, almost because no Inthium yet but I bet pretty soon we'll see L.I.C items also for Kupra.


Other items I'm wearing: 

  • Look At Me. Cyber Punk : Respirator
  • BLAXIUM -Holographic Body Shine
  • A&Y Cyber Ghost hair (Female) 
  • {S0NG} Cyborg Eyes 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top