Monday, March 1, 2021

Let's stay home

 


It's funny how sometimes you get an outfit, good backdrop and decor items, then you take that nice pic but one thing is missing and can you guess what it is? The post title, yes the damn title! I have lost track of how many hours I've been thinking about a title for this one but nothing cool came to my head but a hint was right there one my face when I realized the name of the cute outfit I have. The Stay Home set by Off-Line is super cute, super comfy and super sexy! The crop top and the panties comes in many different colors, with plain and bleached options and the top has also cool graphics to choose. This set it rigged for Freya, Hourglass, Kupra Maitreya and Legacy. Oh and it also comes with a cute face mask. Go check it out at N21 event! 

To add up to this outfit, I'm also wearing Isis hip Chains and this cute Love in Simplicity belly Piercing by Secrets. Both comes rigged for Freya, Kupra, Legacy and Maitreya. And have many metal, and gems options. And what I love the most about them is again that summer feeling, since winter time is kinda impossible to wear those and these pieces by Secrets are amazing!

If you like small and delicate tattoos, TAOX brings you the Belly Butterfly Flowers. It comes with three different shades, body appliers and BoM. 

To complete this scene, Rose & Thorn level it up with this awesome backdrop. The Dreaming in Pink Backdrop is nothing more, nothing less than super kawaii! I took the pic in just one angle but this backdrop is a full bedroom in pastel shades, neon items, a super nice window with view and lots of other decor items. I almost wish I could make into a real bedroom and live in it so cute it is! You can find it at the Miix Event 

Last but not least, LEMME do it again! Pun intended! For this round of KinkyLEMME has the super naughty "So many toys collection". Here I have that box of toys in the back and I'm also holding one.  As a LEMME fan from their very first collection, I have to say, I'm sooo happy their are making wearable items! 

Guess that's all for today! Have a nice week and an amazing March!

Oh and remember, always try the demos!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top