Monday, March 15, 2021

Mä en haluu tietää

 









🎵 Tieto lisää tuskaa siks en uskalla

Kysyy ku oot mun kaa mietitsä toista

Mä en haluu tietää

Mä en haluu tietää 🎵


The title and the music today is Finnish because well, I'm Finnish (who cares lol) and I can't get the song out of my head. And I guess I don't have much say here other than this dress from Stories&Co and those heels from Veilance are everything and this set from LEMME as naughty and cute as it gets!

  • Stories&Co. Edith Dress @ IBTC! Fits for Maitreya Lara, Lara Petite, Legacy, Legacy Perky & Petite, Slink Hourglass & Petite. 20 individual colours available OR 4 mini HUD driven packs (latex not included); 20% discount prices available ONLY during the event!

  • Veilance: Diamond Platform Heels @ Whore Couture Fair. Rigged for Legacy, Freya, Hourglass and Kupra. Fatpack comes with 16 colors

LEMME..It girl Gacha @ Equal10

  • LEMME...Breasts flowerpot Rose
  • LEMME...Breasts flowerpot Black
  • LEMME...I'm an it girl // RARE
  • LEMME...Infinite candles // Blush
  • LEMME...Infinite candles // Pink
  • LEMME...It plugs! // Colormix
  • LEMME...It shelve // Pink
  • LEMME...It table // sky
  • LEMME...Neon zen light
  • LEMME...kiss me, kiss me, kiss me

Other Items
  • BackBone Gamer's Heaven - Monitor
  • BackBone Tileable Wall Panel 3x6 
  • FOXCITY. Spot On - Plexi Chair
  • Fancy Decor: B&W Rug









 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Back to Top